Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) is our top priority and integral part of our business. Towards this objective we shall,
- Develop SHE Management Policies and Work Practices for implementation at all our workplaces.
- Fully abide by the Ministry of Interior Safety & Security Directives, Individual client project policies and other applicable government regulations.
- Conduct employee awareness programs and ensure that they are committed to SHE management.
- Make line managers, officers, site supervisors and technicians accountable for SHE management.
- Encourage everyone to identify hazards, assess risks and eliminate potential threats.
- Ensure that all our employees are familiar with the SHE rules of the work sites.
- Ensure employees are provided with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)at the work site.
- Conduct periodic site inspection to ensure safety at the work place.
- Conducting weekly and Daily Safety meetings to ensure all employees aware of site and work related hazards.